Our aim with any GameHack event is to put on the best damn game jam in town and we need your help to make that happen. Which is why we always put out a survey to get your feedback, comments, suggestions and feelings about the event. GameHackDays is no different, but this is the first year that we’ve published the data, when you read it, I’m sure you’ll understand why we couldn’t keep this to ourselves
Highlights from the survey:
- GameHackers rate GameHackDays as the best game jam they’ve ever attended!
- 100% are intending to attend the next event
- 65% of GameHackers will continue to work on the game they made at the event
- 93% loved the Golden Joysticks
- GameHackers prefer 4 minute time limits for demos, compared to 2 minute limit from the previous GameHack (91% vs 63%)
You can find the full data here, but safe to say we’re pretty chuffed that everyone had a great time.